One of the best games in history is ‘Diablo’ by Blizzard. The company knows this and prepares to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the game, involving all its titles. The event that celebrates the anniversary of Diablo is named ‘The Darkening of Tristram’.
In addition to launching new content in the game, Blizzard wanted to include the entire universe of its franchises and published a series of derivations of what we can expect in each of its titles.
- Heroes of the Storm: It will have a new thematic map of ‘Diablo’.
- Hearthstone: A new character will be included in the ‘Tavern Brawl’ game mode, with a bleak deck of cards.
- Overwatch: A new series of sprays representing each class in ‘Diablo III’, will be launched.
- StarCraft II: A new portrait of Diablo will arrive.
- World of Warcraft: Strange things will happen in Azeroth, as inhabitants of Sanctuary walk over unknown territory.
Blizzard had already announced the event known as ‘Darkening of Tristran’, which brings with it a filter of graphics in retro style. The promise is to relive a true ‘Devil’ experience of yesteryear. This experience will be free for all those who already have the expansion ‘Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls’.